niedziela, 7 lutego 2016

The three roads to hell (& back)

Below you can see a composition of three different EW counts of S&P500 by two major Elliott waves' analysts: Tony Caldaro and PUG, and one by Goldman Sachs (whose opinion always matters:). I combined their views on a single chart for my readers' convenience.


My commentary is needless I guess. I'm not going to argue with the chart as I have way less experience with US stock market than those guys and therefore will not challenge the counts. I'll only say that I favor the GS' count, which is the scenario that backs my personal view over the optimistic future of WIG20 indice. 

I will wait now and observe. And adjust - if necessary.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

---------------------------
Przydatne kody html:

- wstawianie aktywnego linku
<a href="adres linku w cudzysłowach">wyświetlany tekst</a>

- wytłuszczanie tekstu
<b>tekst</b>
---------------------------